Friday, November 25, 2011

Monarchs

Updated 3/2017 -- all links removed (except to my own posts) as many no longer active.

I am finally getting around to posting about the quilt I received as part of ALQS6.  I received it in the mail nearly a month ago.  It is lovely!  It was made by Jay who blogs at Creative Crone from studio Q.  She named the quilt Monarchs.



Jay sent me extra fabric so that I can sew a sleeve on the back and hang it.  The photos don’t do it justice.

Here is a link to the quilt (Mariner’s Compass Rose) I made for ALQS6.  It was mailed to Veronique in Chile.
Here are the posts of the quilts made and received from the first five ALQS.
Made:
1st: Laced Ribbons Quilt (went to Pennsylvania, May 2008)
2nd: Flower Basket Quilt (went to Indiana, September 2008)
3rd: Fractures I (went to Australia, June 2009)
4th:  Blue Hawaii Wall Hanging (went to   Great Britain, July 2010)
5th:  Winter  (went to the Netherlands,  January 2011)
Received
1st: I Received My Quilt (from Denver, June 2008)
2nd: It's Arrived! (from Italy, November 2008)
3rd: Geverfde Quilt (from the Netherlands, August 2009)
4th:  Falling Stars  (from Great Britain, August 2010)
5th:  Pale Flowers (from  Florida, February 2011)

No comments: