Saturday, August 22, 2009

Geverfde Quilt

Updated 3/2017-- all links (except to my own posts) removed as many no longer active. and it was easier than checking each one. 

I received my quilt from the 3rd ALQS earlier this week.  It arrived from the Netherlands.  The quilt was made by Margreet.  You can read her description of how she made the quilt and see her photos (better than mine) here.
The quilt is 19 in X 19 in.  Margreet forgot to make a label for it, so I added one with her name, country, date, and ALQS3 on it.  The quilt is hanging my front office at work.
You may recall the quilt I did for this swap was Fractures I.  To view the other quilts and see who got which ones go here.

1 comment:

Laika said...

Beautiful quilt from the Netherlands. But your fractures are really superb. Love the bright colors. Jacqueline.