Friday, September 19, 2008

Flower Basket Quilt

I finished my little quilt for the swap.  It is 17.5 in square, machine pieced and hand quilted.  The first picture shows the colors better than the second.  The pattern is a flower basket that I found on Jinny Beyer's website.  As I mentioned previously, I have always been a fan of her work.
Here is a close view to show some of the quilting stitches.  I hope the recipient likes this quilt as much as I do.  I am very pleased with how it turned out.

3 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

You should be pleased - the colors are beautiful, rich and vibrant. Your quilting stitches are small and even. You do extraordinary work. I don't know who's getting this but if it were me I'd be thrilled! blessings, marlene

Dr. Smak said...

Sigh. Your points just make me sigh.

Send gifts to pakistan said...

Beautiful!