Sunday, December 19, 2010

Restoring Hope

Updated 3/2017-- video and all links (except to my own posts) removed as many are no longer active and it was easier than checking each one.

Yesterday at a family Christmas gathering I learned of my family’s connection to this military effort to prevent suicide.  I posted on my second cousin-in-law Josh Farmer’s suicide back in September 2009.  His wife Stephanie and her mother Gail Gunter (my first cousin) pushed for an investigation, pushed for more to be done in the future for other families.  It resulted in a law named after Josh.  Gail needed to tell us of the video and the law.  I want to pass it on to all of you.


1 comment:

Peter said...

Hi! I'm doing my Christmas rounds before Santa arrives. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Take Care,
Peter