Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Knitting

I’m blaming all the knitted gifts for Christmas this year on Dr Smak, @DrCris, and  @Geek2Nurse  who have encouraged my knitting.  The other reason is there are so many nieces and nephews who range from 6 months of age to 35 years of age. 
This small hat is for the 6 mo baby girl, Emmy. It was made using the pattern Koolhaas by Jared Flood.
This hat and fingerless gloves were given to my 14 yo niece who loves to text.  The hat is made using the pattern Mondo Cable Cap by Bonne Marie Burns and Bernat Alpaca Natural Blends yarn.  The gloves are made using the pattern Fishtail wristwarmers by Alexandra Brinck and Lion Brand Sock-Ease yarn.

 
I made three of these hats (different yarns) for three nieces all under the age of 5.  The pattern is Foliage by Emilee Mooney.


I made two of these hats, one red and one blue, for two brothers.  The pattern is Herdwick Dell Scarf and Hat by Lion Brand Yarn.  It is written to be done flat and seamed.  I did it in the round so I didn’t have a seam.


I made six of these hats in different colors and sizes for several nephews (ages 6 to 24).  It uses the pattern Cross Skull Cap by Kimberly Nicdao Reynolds.  I used  Lion Brand Vanna's Choice Solids & Heathers.


This hat was given to a young friend and a brown cross-skull cap to her brother.  This hat uses the pattern Odessa by Grumperina.

Merry Christmas to you all! 

1 comment:

Gizabeth Shyder said...

Lucky family - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!