T, Notes of an Anesthesioboist, is this week's host of Grand Rounds. Nice edition! Thanks for including my post. You can read it here.
Today I've organized Rounds into six major sections (each preceded by a self-indulgent little nod to a movie from my personal list of favorites):
1. School Days - posts about our training experiences and their aftermath
2. Stories from the Trenches - one of the reasons I read medical blogs at all
3. Educational Materials - it's Grand Rounds, after all; but I'm optimistic that our audience won't have their heads nodding onto the back wall of the lecture hall as they helplessly snooze through some slides... :)
4. From the Patients' Side
5. Politics, Economics, "Systems" Errors, and Controversies
6. Medical Blogging: issues upon issues, now and forever
Childless Asian couples from Britain are increasingly travelling to India to pay women to act as surrogate mothers for them.In a country where there are no laws surrounding surrogacy, the industry has become a multi-million dollar business.
The Dr Anonymous' Blog Talk Radio show this week will be about Podcamp Pittsburgh.
I hope you will join us this Thursday night at 8 pm CST (or 1 am GMT) both to listen to the show and to participate in the chat room. That's where all the fun is.