Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Suture for a Living to Host Grand Rounds

I’ll be your host next Tuesday, August 23rd, for Grand Rounds Volume 7 Number 48.   It will be my fifth time as host of this the weekly compilation of the best of the medical bloggers.  I have no specific theme in mind, but if you need a “spark of a suggestion” think of  changes:  schools are back in session, football season will soon begin, and there is just a hint of fall with no more triple digit weather here in the south.   Now apply that to medicine/surgery.

Submissions should be recent.  Please, only submit one (your best) post per blog.  Submissions are welcome until noon (CST) Monday August 22. 

Send an email to me ---  rlbatesmd(at)gmail(dot)com  ---   with Grand Rounds in the subject line.  Please help me out by including your site name, site url, your post  title, post url, your name and a sentence or two about why you think your submission is great. 

 

In the meantime check out my previous four editions:

Grand Rounds 4:33 (May 6, 2008)

Grand Rounds Vol. 5 No. 52 (September 15, 2009)

Grand Rounds Vol 6, No 26 (March 23, 2010)

Grand Rounds Vol 7 No 20 (February 8, 2011)

1 comment:

Gizabeth Shyder said...

Congrats! I can't wait to read it. I don't know if I can think of something to submit - flummoxed there.