Friday, August 19, 2011

More Fabric Postcards

This summer I seem to have been on a fabric postcard making spree.  Here are several more I have made.

This one I call “Girl with Basket of Pinwheel.”  It is 4.5 in X 5.5 in.

This one I simply call “Flowers.”  It is 3.5 in X 5 in.
This one I can’t decide on a name.  I want to call it either “Don’t Look Back” or “Are You Coming?”   It is 5 in X 7 in.

This one I call “Home Sweet Home.”  I mailed it to a friend who recently moved cross country to a new home.  I hand embroidered flowers on the fabric scene.  It is 5 in X 7 in.
This one I call “Let’s Ride.”  It is 5 in X 7 in.
This one I call “Leap Frog.”  I mailed it to @geeners who indicated that she loved my postcards.  It is 5 in X 7 in.
Here is the back of “Leap Frog.”  Most are just a simple plain back.
This one I simply call “Friends.”  It is 5 in X 7 in.
This one I call “Make a Wish.”  I hand sewed beads/sequins onto the cupcake and flame.  It is 5 in X 7 in.
This one is a simple fabric background with a ruched rose hand sewn onto to it.  I call it “Single Rose” and mailed it as a birthday card to a teacher from high school, Mrs. Bronnie Rose.

2 comments:

Chrysalis said...

Those are adorable! I love the bright, pretty colors. So cute!

Gina (geeners) said...

It's on our living room shelf :) I do love it!