Updated 3/2017 -- all links (except to my own posts) removed as many no longer active and it was easier than checking each one.
Thanks to Dr Rob (Musings of a Distractible Mind) who has just given me the Kreativ Blogger Award! Each winner of the award gets to list six things he or she is happy about. With Thanksgiving upon us, it seems like a perfect time to do this list.
1. I’m thankful for my family. Yes, we sometimes disagree but that’s okay. My dear husband still loves me, even after 18 years of marriage.
2. I’m thankful for my friends, both real life and all of you (via the web).
3. I’m thankful for my health. Despite a few aches and pains (now that I’m over 50 yr) my hands still work and I can still walk/ jog / dance (okay not well, but with joy).
4. I’m thankful for my neighbors. One lets me use her walking trail with pond for my dog. We look out for each other. I know I could call them if I needed to do so.
5. I’m thankful for the leaves I need to rake. It means that I have trees to shade my yard in the summer. And today, thankful for the rain that allowed me to put off raking those leaves.
So who should I tag for this MEME? I went back to Dr Rob’s and to Bronnie (HealthSkills Blog) to be sure I didn’t duplicate them. I thought I would go international.
TBTAM – a New York Beauty. I wish I could cook like she does.
Dr Cris – another female surgeon who sews and knits in Australia
Silvia – the Italian quilter who sent me the lovely little quilt
Sterile Eye –a talented videophotographer in Norway
Dr Rob’s are the first four (his fifth was me) and Bronnie’s the last six.