Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another Voyager Bag

A few weeks ago I posted about a voyager bag I made using black linen.  It was made using  the Voyager Bag (#761) pattern from Ghee’s.  Yesterday I pulled out some Alexander Henry fabric featuring horses (a light weight denim) that I’ve had for over 15 years.  I was going to make a jacket, but, well, it never happened.
This one, like the black linen one, is lined and measures 8 in X 9 in when folded over.  There are a total of 4 zippered compartments and two other pockets. 
Here is the inside.
Here is the back.

I plan on giving it to a friend for his wife who loves horses.

6 comments:

Maryjonono said...

I love the way this one turned out! Fabulous gift, Ramona!

Anonymous said...

i wish you sold them on etsy!

rlbates said...

Anonymous, send me an email. Perhaps we can work out a deal. :)

Gizabeth Shyder said...

Love this - fabulous! The colors are spectacular.

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Very nice and practical too! I do love to shop Etsy--love supporting women artisans.

Jabulani said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love your bags :)