- Been recommended or scheduled for surgery that has not been complete?
- Been recommended to have or is anyone contemplating infertility treatment or been treated for infertility?
- Received or been recommended to have any treatment for alcoholism, alcohol or drug abuse or addiction or mental or nervous conditions?
- Been cited for operating a moving vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs?
- Received a diagnosis for any serious medical condition such as heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes, HIV, AIDS, or any other progressive disabling condition?
- Been incapacitated or hospitalized due to an accident or illness?
A simple 23% increase rather than a 36% increase.
If you missed them, check out the posts by Shadowfax here and here on Assurant Health.