First, I’d like to wish you all a Happy Easter. I’ll begin mine with the Community Easter Sunrise Service down at the Arkansas River front.
Next, I’d like to say I’m not sure what happened with #320 edition of SurgeXperiences which was due today, so I’ll just give you a few links to some surgical blog posts.
Here is the catalog of past SurgeXperiences editions for your reading pleasure. If you wish to host a future edition, please contact Jeffrey who runs the show here.
- A classic op-ed post over at KevinMD’s by surgeon Sid Schwab: "No more and no less a human being than my patients"
- Dr. Bruce Campbell, Reflections in a Head Mirror, gives us this very thoughtful post: Turning Away.
- Bongi, other things amanzi, gives us a story relating how six degrees of separation can change how patients get treated. He has another on anatomy.
- Via TBTAM’s recommendation as I somehow missed this when it was published November 21, 2009 comes a post from MommyDoc: And that’s the way Sue “C’s” it.
- From Aggravated DocSurg: If they could only all be taken to Rampart Hospital
From Michael, Medgadget comes this post: Photo Contest Profiles Role of Science in Modern Life. (follow the links included in the post)
Hope you enjoy your day!