Wednesday, February 6, 2008

You're Invited!

Updated 3/2017-- photos and all links removed as many are no longer active and it's easier than checking each one.

Tomorrow night Sid Schwab, MD will be interviewed by Dr Anonymous on The Doctor Anonymous Show. Dr. Schwab is one of my favorite medical bloggers. He is author of Surgeonsblog and also the book, Cutting Remarks. Both are good reads. If you haven't already, I hope you will check them out.
Dr. Anonymous has offered this invitation:
"Join us on Thursday, February 7th, 2008 at 9 pm Eastern Time where we will be talking about his blog, his book, and a lot more. You can also join us in the live chat room or even call into the show to ask Dr. Schwab a question. Now, it's been a couple of weeks since I've had my show. Hopefully, I remember how to do the show. We'll see what happens this time. Tune in tomorrow for details!"
Consider yourself invited to the party. Please, come and join us.

1 comment:

Sid Schwab said...

Ramona, you make me blush. The feelings are mutual.