Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Updated 3/2017-- photos and all links removed as many are no longer active and it's easier than checking each one.

I know it's a few days early, but I wanted to share these three links with you. All have to do with "hearts".
The first one -- thanks to Street Anatomy for the heads up on this one! The cupcakes actually "bleed" jam. If you are inclined to make these are your Valentine, the recipe can be found at YumSugar.
The second one --don't forget to listen in to Dr. Anonymous's BlogTalkRadio Show on Valentine's Day night - Thursday, February 14th at 9pm eastern time. His guests will be medical bloggers Dr. Val, Jenni from Chronic Babe, Crzegrl, and EE. Join us for The Doctor Anonymous Show: Valentine's Day Estrofest. You won't want to miss it!
And third, but not least, is a link to Penny Sanford's blog where she shares her pattern for this "heart yo-yo".

4 comments:

Ales normaleS said...

oops, u ate my heart

Midwife with a Knife said...

The street anatomy hearts are great, but I don't know that I could do that great a job on the icing. I bet the arteries and veins are difficult!

Penny Sanford Fikes said...

Hey, Doc....Thanks for sharing my free Heart Yo-Yo pattern!

I love those anatomical heart cupcakes. That looks fun!

Gee, this Valentine's Day has slipped up on me again. I dream up some fun Valentine project but never even get to start it.

Oh well, there is always next year. LOL

Thanks again,
Penny

rlbates said...

Penny, thank YOU for sharing the pattern. Always more projects than time...