Monday, October 8, 2007

Culture Filled Weekend

This past weekend my husband and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary. We went to the Arkansas Blues &Heritage Festival on Saturday in Helena, Arkansas. I'm not a Blues aficionado, but I did enjoy it. Here are a few pictures.
Man sit up on street.
Eugene "Hideaway" Bridges

Then on Sunday, we went down to the Little Rock River Market to an outdoor Sculptor Exhibit. Wow! Some lovely pieces. Here are just a few.

"Mayura" by Bruce Gueswel

"Grief" by Edward Fleming

piece by Kevin Kresse of Little Rock, AR

"High Four" by Lousie Peterson

4 comments:

Chrysalis said...

Beautiful pictures Ramona. I of course love the one of the dog. Congratulations on 17yrs.!

MMT said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!
"High Four" is a great piece.

jmb said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. It sounds like a good way to celebrate. The photos are great.
jmb

rlbates said...

Thank you all.