Updated 3/2017-- all links removed as many are no longer active and it was easier than checking each one.
I've been tagged by IntraopOrate, "seems like such a gentle soul." Wow! Let me just say that I really like reading these when other folks get tagged, but was not looking forward to being tagged (and would like to not get tagged again for say six months to a year). I, like IntraopOrate, am not sure I can find 8 folks who haven't been tagged, so I apologize in advance but hope you will humor me!
1. Post these rules before you give your facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged.
8. I have never had any plastic surgery other than this described by Dr. Smak.
Now, the tough part--to tag eight people.
1. Let's start with Dr. Smak, a female family practice doctor
2. Then maybe another female doc--Denver Doc.
3. Then Vanessa over at Street Anatomy. Check out the x-rays of models in blue jeans.
4. Then T at Notes of an Anesthesioboist, a female anesthesiologist.
5. Now for the guys, Chris in Iraq (I Made a Difference).
6. Dr. Wes-- I enjoy his views.
7. Dr. Paul Auerbach over at Medicine for the Outdoors. The adventures he and his friends have.
8. Mitch Keamy over at The Ether Way.
So there you have it. Have a blessed day!