Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Knitting for Noggins--2

 Updated 3/2017-- all links (except to my own posts) removed as many are no longer active and it was easier than checking each one.

I managed to knit two caps each way when my husband and I drove from Little Rock to Nashville (well he did all the driving). It keeps me busy and I lose track of time/miles and don't ask "Are we there yet?" I like to see new places but don't always enjoy the travel. Wish those transporters from Star Trek really existed. Maybe someday.
Wanted to re-reference (Knitting for Noggins--post) the web site for knitting for noggins campaign. Babies (young children) can sure use the head cover as winter nears. There are patterns given or try some of these links.


Bulky Rib Beanies--pattern
Toboggan Hat-- pattern
Preemie Stocking Cap-- pattern

No comments: