Friday, November 9, 2012

More Premie Knitting

I knit two small blankets with matching hats for my niece's twin premies from Plymouth Yarn Dreambaby DK Prints using Just My Size Basketweave Preemie Baby Blanket by Cathy Waldie.  The hats were knit using the pattern Ali's Premie/Newborn Beanie by Tajie Maxedon

Here is a photo that shows the yarn (white with pastel dots) better.

Here are nine more I have knit using left-over yarn from other projects.
From top left to right, then the second row, then the third row; here are the corresponding projects the yarn came from:
1.  Lacy Leaf Scarf/ Drops Top with Lacy Pattern
2.  Monkey Fingerless Mitts
3.  Sunrise Chevron Socks
4.  re-su yukata Sweater
5.  Brambles Beret
6.  Kernel Scarf
7.  Swirl Jacket
8.  Cross-skull Hat  (hat with this yarn not in photo)
9.  Intuitive Hat

1 comment:

Chrysalis said...

I love all the colorful hats.