Friday, October 28, 2011

Cheerful Robots Baby Quilt

I found this robot fabric at Hobby Lobby.  It became the center piece of this baby quilt.  I used bright colors in a basket weave pattern to frame the robots (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple – though the photos don’t show them well).
The quilt is machine pieced and quilted.  It measures 37 in square.  I sent it to our blog friend Dr. Smak.
Here you can see one of the robots who is actually surrounded by orange, green, yellow, and purple strips.
And this smiling robot.
The back is a pretty yellow and white fabric.

4 comments:

Chrysalis said...

Cheerful was the first word that came to mind when I saw this. It's so cute, Ramona.

JDG said...

That is so so cute!

SeaSpray said...

I agree ...so cute and FUN!! :)

Dr. Smak said...

A beautiful and cheerful quilt!! We're looking forward to making good use of it!!