Friday, September 2, 2011

Color Wheel Wall Hanging

I finally finished the color wheel wall hanging quilt!  As you may recall, it is from a 1993 color wheel kit designed by Susan McKelvy (author of Color for Quilters).  I began the quilt earlier this summer and finished it a few weeks ago.

It is machine and hand pieced.  It is machine quilted.  It is 29 in square in size.

Here is a closer photo to show the quilting better.
Here you can see the quilting of the border.

The back is a black cotton.  I tried to get a good photo of the quilting from the back, but it didn’t work out.


Debbie said...

Your quilting came out perfect, Ramona!

Chrysalis Angel said...

That is gorgeous! Beautiful job. You should have your own online store, Ramona. Love it!

Elizabeth said...

I saw your quilt on Craft gossip and was awestruck! Very pretty. I am a scrapbooker, but I really enjoyed this eye candy!

SeaSpray said...

Stunning! Must be exquisitely vibrant in person. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely!! I hope you continue to blog about your quilts.