Sunday, December 6, 2009

SurgeXperiences 312 -- Call for Submissions

Updated 3/2017-- all links (except to my own posts) removed as many no longer active. and it was easier than checking each one.

Steve, Adventures of a Funky Heart, will be the host for SurgeXperiences 312 (December 13th).   The deadline for submissions is midnight on Friday, December 11th.  Be sure to submit your post via this form. 
Here is how Steve describes himself:
My name is Steve; I live in rural South Carolina and I was born with a Congenital Heart Defect (CHD) known as Tricuspid Atresia. CHD’s are the most common birth defect, affecting 1 out of 125 live births. Tricuspid Atresia is one of the rarer defects — only about 1 person in 10,000 has it. I have survived 3 heart surgeries, outlived a pacemaker, and I am doing well.
I love the Braves and baseball in general, construct my own action figures, and enjoy 1980’s music. I am also a member of the Adult Congenital Heart Association (ACHA). I support the ACHA in their effort to improve the quality of life for Adult Congenital Heart Defect patients, helping out whenever I can.
If you would like to be the host  SurgeXperiences in the future, please contact Jeffrey who runs the show here.
SurgeXperiences is a blog carnival about surgical blogs. It is open to all (surgeon, nurse, anesthesia, patient, etc) who have a surgical blog or article to submit. 
Here is the catalog of past SurgeXperiences editions for your reading pleasure.

No comments: