Monday, August 3, 2009

Emeriblog is 4!!!!

Updated 3/2017-- photos and all links (except to my own posts) removed as many no longer active. and it was easier than checking each one. 

On August 3rd, 2005  Kim's blog Emergiblog entered the blog world.  Today she starts her 5th year in the medical blogging community.    Along the way she started Change of Shift (the nursing blog carnival). 
One of my first “contacts” with Kim was as a new blogger in 2007.  She had just turned 50 (a few weeks ahead of me) and had this great T-shirt on her blog (photo credit).  I wanted to know where to get one for myself.  I emailed her and she answered me.  I was so impressed that someone so “big” in the blog world would bother with me.
That’s Kim, a classic.  I am honored to “know” her.  I can’t wait to meet her at Blog World Expo in October.
Happy Blog Birthday, Kim!

No comments: