Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Grand Rounds 4:09

Updated 3/2017-- video and all links (except to my own posts) removed as many no longer active.

I don't have any posts highlighted in Grand Rounds, but I would like to send you over there. Enrico (Mexico Medical Student) has done a wonderful job. The music he highlights is enough to send you there. The posts he links are just extra.
"In the Thanksgiving spirit, all of today’s selections will highlight American composers. Since all links here are set to open in new windows (or tabs), you can read articles while leaving this window playing in the background. In all but one shorter case, the selections are about 8 minutes each; I hope you indulge my desire to share. Enjoy!"
YouTube - Andra Voldins and Mark O'Connor Appalachia Waltz

No comments: