Friday, January 18, 2013

200 Yard Scarf and More Hats

This beautiful scarf I made for @k  .  It was made using Artyarns Rhapsody Light  as part of the 200 Yard Scarf Knitalong by Iris Schreier.  The yarn is a silk/mohair blend, so very soft, so nice to the touch.  Finished and blocked, this scarf measures 60 in along the top edge and 9 in at the widest point. 

Here is a closer photo to show some of the detail


Here is a photo of me modeling the scarf


These two hats were made for my neighbors great-grandsons.  They were made using Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Solids, Twists, Heathers.  The pattern is Knit Family Toques by Bernat Design Studio.  I chose to knit the hats in the round rather than seamed as the pattern is written.

1 comment:

SeaSpray said...

Oh I DO love that scarf - BEAUTIFUL!