Friday, May 3, 2013

Sunshine and Shadow Medallion Quilt

I mentioned this as a WIP (work in progress) a few weeks ago.  It is simply a pillow print used as a medallion in the center of a sunshine and shadows layout.  It is machine pieced and quilted.  It measures 42 in square.  I donated the finished quilt to the Alzheimer's Quilt Study Group.

Here is a closer view of the center piece

And here you can see the fabrics used in the sunshine and shadows area better

Here is the fabric used for the back

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's quite beautiful, Ramona.

Jabulani said...

That's another beautiful quilt Ramona. I love the way you put the colours together!

Gizabeth Shyder said...

I love the play of colors in the sunshine and shadows portion. Thanks for continuing to post your amazing creativity, I love seeing it.