Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Grand Rounds – Here Next Week!

Updated 3/2017 -- all links (except to my own posts) removed as many no longer active. and it was easier than checking each one.

I am honored to be the host of Grand Rounds next week.  Please, send your posts to rlbatesmd@gmail.com with “Grand Rounds” in the subject line.  Include the title of the post and a correct link.   You may also include a “line or two” of post description if you like.  I will accept post up until noon CST Monday, March 22nd. 
I have hosted Grand Rounds twice before and never ask for a theme.  I started to do the same this time, but realized it is Women’s History Month here in the United States.  Earlier this month was International Women’s Day. 
So I would like to encourage you to submit posts that have to do with women in medicine as patients, as providers, as scientists, etc. 
Thank you.  I’m looking forward to your submissions.

No comments: