- Watch live interviews of exhibitors by the team on UStream. Tune in to Dr. Val’s UStream coverage (beginning at 9:30am each morning at HIMSS, March 1, 2, and 3rd). UStream interviewee line up will be published on the Better Health blog on Friday, February 26th
- Participate in real time via Twitter. Follow @drval and tweet your questions to her during the interviews. Follow the Twitter hashtag #HIMSS10 during the event to see tweets from UStream attendees and others.
- Meet the bloggers at HIMSS. There will be a special panel discussion with Dr. Val and other popular health IT bloggers scheduled in the HIMSS Social Media Center.
- Watch Dr. Val Reporting from HIMSS on ABC News (DC only): Tune in to News Channel 8 at 10:50am, Wednesday March 3rd.
- Blog Talk Radio: HIMSS Wrap Up With Dr. Val and Dr. Anonymous. Tune in to the Dr. Anonymous show at 8pm ET, Wednesday, March 3rd to hear final impressions about the show. Call in to discuss the event with hosts, or join the chat room.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Updated 3/2017-- all links (except to my own posts) removed as many no longer active. and it was easier than checking each one.
Dr. Val Jones will be leading a three “man” team from of Better Health bloggers as they provide live coverage of healthcare’s largest tech conference, HIMSS, in Atlanta, March 1-4. She will be joined by Dr. Mike Sevilla and Dr. Nick Genes.
Here are ways you can follow the teams activities: