Sunday, October 25, 2009

SurgeXperiences 309 – Call for Submissions

Updated 3/2017-- all links (except to my own posts) removed as many no longer active. and it was easier than checking each one. 

I will be hosting SurgeXperiences 309 (November 6th) so please submit your surgery related posts by midnight on Friday, November 4th.    There is no theme other than surgery.  Submit your post via this form. 
SurgeXperiences is a blog carnival about surgical blogs. It is open to all (surgeon, nurse, anesthesia, patient, etc) who have a surgical blog or article to submit.   If you would like to be the host  in the future, please contact Jeffrey who runs the show here.
Here is the catalog of past SurgeXperiences editions for your reading pleasure.

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hi and thank you for the tip! I've come across blog carnival before but I didn't think I had anything worthwhile to submit! But on your suggestion I gave it a go!

The linkwithin widget looks great by the way!

Take Care,
Peter