Friday, June 26, 2009

Interlaced Ribbon Quilt

I made this quilt for a lawyer friend who helped my husband several years ago.  He and his wife use it as a wall hanging rather than a bed quilt.  It is 88.5 in X 99 in.  Recently he went to visit them and I asked him to get some photos of it for me.
The quilt is machine pieced by me, but I paid Peggy Ries (Peg’s Quality Quilting, Epworth, Iowa) to do the machine quilting for me.  She does excellent work.
Because of the size, my husband wasn’t able to get a true full view photo of the quilt.
Here is a detail photo that shows some of the fabrics.
Here is another detail photo that shows some of the fabrics.

3 comments:

Epijunky said...

Absolutely beautiful!

rlbates said...

Thank you, Epi

K. said...

gorgeous quilt...I love seeing these...