Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blog Review of 2008

I thought I would look back over my year of blog posts and find ones  stood out for me.  Here they are in chronological order:
1.   My Facial Fracture Series (January)
Zygomatic Fractures
Nasoethmoid Orbital Fractures
Mandible Fractures
Le Forte Fractures
Eye Exam in Facial Trauma
Orbital Blowout Fractures
2.   Amputations, Prosthetics, and War (February)
3.   Tips for Surgery Patients (March)
4.   Bilobed Flap for Repair of Nose  (March)
5.   Medical Leech Use (March)
6.   The Anophthalmic Syndrome (April)
7.   Guidelines for von-Willebrand Disease (May)
8.  Abdominal Wall Reconstruction (May)
9.  Ring Finger Avulsion (June)
10.  Callipygian (July)
11.  Maggot Therapy Revisited (August)
12.  Surgical Loupes (September)
13.  Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (September)
14.  Soft Tissue Injuries of the Finger Tips (October)
15.  Medical Methods Patents (November)
Many thanks to all of you who drop in.  I hope you will return.

I hope you have a great 2009!

8 comments:

Bongi said...

as long as you blog i'll be returning

rlbates said...

Thank you Bongi. And as long as you blog, I'll keep reading yours.

DrB said...

You always provide thoughtful insight with great photos, text and examples! I am thrilled to have come across your blog and will continue to read it faithfully. :)

(Now if only I could get my own back in gear...)

rlbates said...

Thanks, Dr B. I'm looking forward to reading more from you this year. :)

Margaret Polaneczky, MD (aka TBTAM) said...

What a year it's been!

Here's to 2009 being even better.

rlbates said...

Thanks TBTAM! Hope 2009 is great for all of us.

Unknown said...

Dr. B.? Ring finger avulsion scared the HELL outta me.

The rest of your posts were delightfully readable and interesting, even for a non-medical person (such as yours truly).

Keep on blogging, wishing you a fabulous 2009!

tl

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing so much with us. Happy New Year....