Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm Still in the Running!


 Updated 3/2017 -- all links removed as many no longer active and it was easier than checking each one.
I was surprise (but pleased) when I was nominated in the Best New Medical Weblog (established in 2007) category. I'd like thank those that thought enough of my blog to nominate me. It's amazing to me that I made the cut of all the wonderful blogs out there to become a finalist. I'm honored. I feel like I've already won. Thank you. If you feel so inclined, head on over to Medgadget to record your vote. The other four (very worthy) blogs in this category are:
Doctor David's Blog
Dr. Val and The Voice of Reason
The Happy Hospitalist
The Physician Executive
And I love this comment by Dr Paul Levy regarding this election: "Federal campaign laws apply to this contest. No cash contributions above the legal limits, please. And, I do not accept contributions from tobacco companies . . . ."




10 comments:

Øystein said...

I voted for you.

Good luck!

mark's tails said...

I voted as well. Best of Luck

rlbates said...

Thanks so much!

Dreaming again said...

I'd have to vote between you AND Val??/ eeeks!

rlbates said...

Dreaming--I know that is a tough choice, but then all of the nominees are worthy of anyone's vote.

Penny Sanford Fikes said...

I voted for you!

Congratulations! Quite a plum to be in the list of finals!

Fondly,
Penny

rlbates said...

Thanks a lot Penny!

Jeffrey said...

hey there ramona!
i voted for you too! i like dr val too but i guess i like you more then!

maybe you should do a little summary of your blog like dr val soon!
http://www.revolutionhealth.com/blogs/valjonesmd/dr-val-is-a-finalist-10462

all the best, to God be the glory.

rlbates said...

Thanks Jeffrey. I'll try to do that in the next few days.

Chrysalis said...

Congratulations Ramona - you deserve it!