- Followup on "Sunshine and Shadow" quilt top
- Piecing of quilt top done, 50 in X 70 in
- Time to proceed to quilting
- Put "quilt sandwich" together
- Decide on hand verse machine quilting
- After quilting done, do binding
- Make and sew label on back
I am a plastic surgeon in Little Rock, AR. I used to "suture for a living", I continue "to live to sew". These days most of my sewing is piecing quilts. I love the patterns and interplay of the fabric color. I would like to explore writing about medical/surgical topics as well as sewing/quilting topics. I will do my best to make sure both are represented accurately as I share with both colleagues and the general public.