Wednesday, May 30, 2007

QOV wartime-shopping bags

 Updated 3/2017-- photos and all links (except to my own posts) removed as many no longer active.

As mentioned before in this blog, I belong to this group of quilters, QOV. I can not say this better than Catherine. So here are her words:

"Here is a picture of my groceries from food shopping this morning in our improved all purpose QOV wartime-shopping bags. These polyproplyene mesh bags are kind to the environment while being very strong and sturdy. They hold a ton of groceries (imagine how many fat quarters that would be!) and you don't have to worry about plastic bags breaking or more importantly cluttering up our landfills and countryside. These bags are identical to the grocery bags sold at Whole Foods Market except for the color and our logo.
I figure 4 bags are what most families would need to carry all their groceries. To show you how much I believe in these bags, I am offering them at a rate you won't believe. You can buy 4 for $29.99 which includes free shipping!
Show your support for our combat wounded while being green."--
Catherine Roberts, QOVF

No comments: