Friday, January 20, 2017

Knitting for Noggins Hats

During the past year I knit several hats that were deliberately made for Knitting for Noggins or just weren't gifted to friends/family.  These are some I have not featured in prior posts like the Illilouette Hat.   I sent them a total of nine hats this time.  This first one was knit using the pattern Sirle by Suvi Simola.  The yarn is Neighborhood Fiber Co. Studio DK in the color Lauraville. 
 I actually gave the larger of the two (a slouch version) in this next photo to a friend.  The smaller one I donated. The pattern is Milanese Lace Topper by tante ehm.  The yarn is Lion Brand Wool-Ease in the color Heather. 

 This one was knit using the pattern Tombreck by Ysolda Teague. Unsure what yarn was used.

 This one was made using left over yarns.  The pattern is based on the Messy Bun Hat II by Isela Phelps but no opening was left at the top. 

No comments: