This first project is a sweater I was knitting (no longer in progress). I almost had it finished when I frogged it. At the point this first photo was taken I was pleased with the project as the fit seemed good. The pattern is Gemini by Jane Richmond. The yarn is Rowan Creative Linen.
After finishing the body and the first sleeve I changed my mind. The fit no longer seemed good. The sweater body felt too boxy. The sleeve was way too wide. I decided to frog the project and use the yarn with a different pattern. I think I will use this one -- #14 Leaf Yoke Top by Angela Hahn.
This section has a tractor pulling a wagon full of apples, a robot, frogs, and a motorcycle.