Friday, October 5, 2012

Premie Hats

One of my nieces recently had twins several weeks premature.  I had not done quilts for these two as I had already made baby quilts for her first two.  I have decided to use leftover yarns to make her twins hats.  I have bought yarn to knit small blankets.  Here are three hats (the duplicates aren't shown but exist).  All were made using the small pattern/needles but different yarns so ended up slightly different in size.  The pattern is Ali's Premie/Newborn Beanie by Tajie Maxedon.

This first one is made using the Noro Taiyo yarn leftover from the swirl jacket.


This second one is made from the Artyarns Ensemble Glitter Light  yarn leftover used to make the date night sweater (which I gave to a sister who gave it to a friend).

This third one is made from leftover Artyarns Supermerino yarn used to make the undulating leaves scarf.