Friday, March 25, 2016

Five Fabric Postcards

I made these fabric postcards a few weeks ago.  They were made specifically to be donated to the Pet Postcard Project.  Each postcard is 5 in X 7 in.  For this first one, I fussy cut the dogs which were then machine appliqued onto the flag.  I then machine quilted the flag before assembling the postcard and binding.
This one features a fussy cut cow wearing a Christmas wreath which is machine appliqued onto the background fabric.  As with the first, it was machine quilted before assembling and binding.
This one is pieced, then machine quilted before assembling and binding.
For this one I machine appliqued a fussy cut elephant, then machine quilted before assembling and binding.
This one and the flag with the dogs are my favorites.  The fussy cut girl, dog, and grass are machine appliqued to the white background.  It was then machine quilted before assembling and binding.

No comments: